riaspram

My Fears
posted on 6/16/10 at 2:34 PM | 0 cmnt/s

One means that they! They're means my best friends. I'm so scared of losing them, losing their love, their warmth, their understanding, their advice, their games, their jokes, their smile, their laugh, their sadness, their stories, their joys, their happiness, and all about them! I'm so afraid of losing all of them. I can't imagine how my life would be without them by my side. No one like them, no one more amazing than them and no one understands me more than them. They're my spirit, my joyfulness, my pride, and they're a place where I can complain and share. I always miss them, whenever wherever whatever. Every little things they do are magic and meaningful for me. Every time we've spent together still lingered on my mind, and I never intend to forget it 'cause it's so valuable! We have such a strong bond which tied us until now and I hope it will be an everlasting friendship.
They're true friends! I'm so lucky to have them! The one that I can't live without it's them! So thank you so much for being a part of my life, guys! :')

Labels: ,

     to the top