riaspram

2012
posted on 12/31/12 at 5:26 PM | 0 cmnt/s

hellooooooo! 
i just finished my latest post and i feel relief. i was crying loh haha such a crybaby-_-

and then, this is the last day in 2012. what have you done on the whole year?
2012 flies sooo fast. 
and here are what i've done in this year.

BAD MOMENTS (that i remember):

  • Knowing a tsunami in the early year. Japan, be save!
  • Had trouble with my scores
  • Argued with parents
  • Believed in a fake hope my father gave
  • Unwanted break-up
  • Breaking up problem
  • Split up with my Loostusteadus
  • Feeling empty
  • Sick for a week so i couldn't attend school
  • Argued with my very best friends
  • The other best friend mad at me 
  • The whole people in XII Science 1 had to sign on a letter of agreement with teacher
  • Felt lost like i had no friend
  • Friends blaming me because i found someone
  • Couldn't have a holiday with my family
  • Eyang Rini passed away..
  • Recognize who "this" person really is

and many more that i forgot

GOOD MOMENTS (that i remember too):

  • One of my dreams came true, i went umrah :')
  • Khrisma got a new job after resign!
  • Oki graduated
  • Mom got a new car
  • Went to the 12 grade
  • Blend in with class
  • Got a new cellphone
  • Running Man 2nd Anniversary and yet still goes on till now!
  • Off position as a leader of PHOSPOR and gave it to the right person
  • Met new people in BTA45
  • A stronger best friend relationship
  • Seven-eleven
  • Found someone new :-)
  • Got my toefl score as what my father bet me


Ah, good moments are too many and i can't write em all here

and here are also my resolution for 2013

  • won't get my ass stick up too long to play with my laptop
  • study harder! and no more lazy things
  • stay healthy
  • pass all the tests smoothly
  • go to the nation university
  • see happy smile at my parent's face
  • HOLIDAY!
  • get my body taller
  • all of my projects status will be completely success
  • looking for a job, too
  • my whole family are still given chance to live longer in a very nice condition
  • relationship is still going well

and soo many more heheheh

maybe i'll post again because it's too boring here huh 
adieu!  
     to the top