riaspram

...
posted on 12/31/12 at 3:56 PM | 0 cmnt/s

hi there, uhm
i have a not so good day today, i really want to throw everything that has been bothering me. 
i know i shouldn't share it on a social media like this but i don't know who else would hear. they would say that i'm a grumbler, maybe i am, but no one really understand how i feel. not even ONE. 

so, as you know, i'm living my life as an only child. i bet you think that "wow, cool an only child, she can get everything she wanted", "there'll be no one disturbing her", "she must be loved by her parents" NO! 
yeah maybe i can get everything i wanted BUT if i can give my parents something too, such as a good toefl score or the other school's stuffs. and you know, sometime it is tiring to beg for their (parents') time. both of them are workaholic. correct it, my mom is still trying to make time for me. how about my dad? he doesn't. weekend, holiday, red date or else he-still-make-his-job-as-a-priority. mark it. once i get his time, there's always something that makes me mad. like on the way, heading to somewhere, he never stop talking on the phone. and i do hate it, a lot. 

i always stay at home everyday, school day. just with mbak. i do really want to play with my friends on holiday, but nowadays my mom always ban me to do this or that. maybe that's because i am a 12 grader that have to study all over seconds. it's so stressing me. i think my mom wants me to be an anti-social kid who only have mbak, masjon and masno as friends. being home alone is boooooooorrrrriiiiiinnnggggggg. 

i don't know what else to say. 

today, 31st of December 2012. i was planning a new year event with tika and tito but my mom has successfully ruin it. :-)
i envy people who gonna spend their new year event with their lovely family.
and on the other side my dad is in his office now, i don't know what is he doing there but i know for sure he doesn't even think of spending time with mom&me. thank you so much for your attention, daddy! there's only you who can make me feel loved and forgotten at the same time. i love you mom&dad :")
me? i think i'm just going to surf the internet or watch some variety shows, alone. 
if only my cousins were here, i won't feel this lonely. 

bye!


     to the top